Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3240.306 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,315,105 (18,923 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (27 minutes ago)