Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 58889.182 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,195,435 (£1,633) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (44 minutes ago)