Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,180 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,222,748 (Bs 204,068,415) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)