Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 446%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,584 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3274.072 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 168% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,078,436 (Bs 38,814) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)