Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,016 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2601.112 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,525,954 (R 27,883) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)