Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3186.125 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 81% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,264,715 (R 25,820) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)