Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.756 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,222,719 (103,461 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)