Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24530.847 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,788,948 (AU$4,842) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)