Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 47728.084 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,837,602 (€1,254) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)