Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10818.520 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,161,855 (R$ 5,006) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)