Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 10746.417 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,521,718 (R$ 5,818) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 2 hours ago)