Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11494.501 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,879,952 (R$ 4,774) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)