Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9932.384 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,236,273 (S/. 7,877) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)