Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.564 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 39% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,713,843 (CH$1,423,643) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)