Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3183.354 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 335% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 255,041,538 (Bs 80,117) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)