Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 680.320 IRR / VES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,695,599 (58,348 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)