Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 20,330,744 (Bs 28,729,761) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (37 minutes ago)