Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 427%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16942 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 326% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 194,061,534 (Bs 1,145,426,252) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)