Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,503 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2380.952 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,102,285 (E£ 18,943) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)