Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 793.550 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,673,394 (Php61,336) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)