Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40432.439 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,503,272 (€1,546) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (39 minutes ago)