Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2124.288 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,652,040 (Mex$ 26,669) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)