Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.484 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 108% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,041,230 (621,125 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)