Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9052.449 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,687,030 (5,268 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)