Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8592.242 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,365,936 (5,280 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)