Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11470.252 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,958,850 (5,838 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)