Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.029 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,066,355 (₨ 161,281) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)