Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.711 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,222,859 (₨ 109,486) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)