Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.665 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,469,789 (₩2,308,087) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)