Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.225 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,341,308 (₩2,265,707) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)