Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.860 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,261,356 (₩3,742,281) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)