Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8636.873 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,613,554 (﷼ 8,523) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)