Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 43500.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,353,144 ($1,502) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)