Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32911.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,630,329 ($1,508) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (37 minutes ago)