Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,017,260 ($1,568) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)