Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.048 IRR / BIF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,802,491 (2,772,045 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)