Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.169 IRR / BIF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,746,745 (2,430,633 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)