Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.142 IRR / BIF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,081,193 (2,302,813 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)