Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,556 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.361 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,045,966 (417,906 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (39 minutes ago)