Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,585 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10721.024 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,103,657 (5,606 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)