Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.939 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,102,392 (COL$3,809,739) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (37 minutes ago)