Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.295 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,790,524 (COL$4,271,664) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)