Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1400.144 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,697,647 (38,352 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)