Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 898.953 IRR / GMD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,792,974 (79,863 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)