Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 731.352 IRR / GMD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,140,883 (63,090 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)