Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 794.700 IRR / GMD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,802,597 (106,710 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)