Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 51986.699 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,336,962 (£1,930) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)