Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 136808.538 IRRX / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 260% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 150,668,316 (£2,833) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)