Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 44369.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,100,996 (€1,535) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)