Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,644,826 (€1,341) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)