Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52038.097 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,725,671 (€1,417) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)