Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.282 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 366% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 273,265,463 (4,609,582 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)