Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.893 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 207% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 149,043,038 (1,990,073 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)