Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34459.557 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,085,126 (€1,715) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)