Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 47879.508 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 109% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,336,926 (€2,012) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)