Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 47728.084 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,391,883 (€1,978) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)