Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,784,643 (€1,737) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)