Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,364,316 in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)