Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,395,282 in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)