Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37175.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,385,721 ($2,351) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)