Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,751 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.146 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,605,312 (COL$5,706,625) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)