Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,465 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.790 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,726,754 (COL$5,065,981) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)