Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,845 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.042 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,493,548 (COL$3,848,198) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)