Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,168 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.079 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,085,882 (COL$4,520,823) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)