Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3842.758 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,485,344 (kr 27,971) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)