Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.124 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,182,027 (548,187 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (42 minutes ago)