Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2503.840 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,612,819 (R 20,214) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)