Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.446 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,536,751 (1,024,545 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)