Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13521.150 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,810,942 (2,131 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)