Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.092 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 28% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,603,056 (703,021 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)