Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 469.016 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,932,716 (108,595 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)