Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 40606.489 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 137% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,691,126 (£3,415) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)