Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 41403.433 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,924,674 (£1,858) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)