Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7585.148 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,535,674 (RM5,740) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)