Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7194.777 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,581,705 (RM6,057) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)