Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 9634.409 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,122,644 (RM5,202) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)