Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.156 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,745,984 (₨92,906) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)