Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.063 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,509,170 (₨92,452) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)