Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1183.820 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,568,199 (32,579₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)